- This event has passed.
The Business Case for Sustainability – One Hour Workshop
June 15 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
A one-hour interactive online masterclass on understanding why sustainability gives your company a competitive advantage.
How an embedded Sustainability Strategy can give your company new competitive advantage.
- What does all this mean for your company?
- What are the top challenges company leaders are facing?
- What more do you need to know?
This is what we will be tackling in the second Wylde Wednesday Workshops series on 15th June at 10.00-11.00am. They are FREE to attend, interactive and packed with valuable advice, tips and tools.
In this latest Wylde Wednesday Workshop, we will explore:
- Why becoming a Sustainable company is vital to your long-term survival.
- Global Megatrends, explaining the opportunities as well as risks.
- Why Sustainability should be viewed as an investment and not a cost.
- Top 7 business case reasons for becoming a sustainable company.
- Examples of companies leading the way with an embedded Sustainability Strategy.
This free one-hour workshop will be led by our managing director Dr Denise Taylor, a qualified sustainability consultant and Anne Wilkinson, a qualified executive leadership coach. Both experts each have over three decades of experience working with corporates as well as SMEs helping them and their teams to develop, diversify, transform and thrive.
Dr Denise Taylor PIEMA
Managing Director - Wylde Connections
Executive Leadership & Business Coach
Who should attend:
- Senior business leaders and decision makers responsible for developing and leading sustainability strategy within a business
- Functional or departmental managers involved in sustainability and responsible for leading teams within their organisations
This is an interactive masterclass packed with information and advice. The workshop includes a workbook, links to other resources and further reading. After the workshop you will also receive links to the video recording and a copy of the presentation slides.
Join us and more like-minded companies. Book your place now.
To learn more about our services as well as other workshops and courses we’ve got lined up, click the button below.